Study Abroad for Students
Below are our services for the students those aim to go abroad to learn and gain international education.
- Keeping in view the individual profile and the professional market scenario, we would help students to make their best career choice.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT COURSE / UNIVERSITY
- We provide in-depth personal guidance to help students in choosing the right course in the university according to their profile, financial constraints, future aspirations and interest.
COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- We help students in getting all the information about the institution(s) of their interest by sharing and explaining complete details using the University’s brochures, Videos, Prospectuses, etc.
- We provide complete information about various scholarships offered by different Universities.
- We give special attention to each and every application, highlighting the areas essential for a well presented application, also assisting with References and the Statement of Purpose. Our regular follow ups with the Universities result in positive and quick responses.
INFORMATION ON IELTS / TOEFL
- We give all the necessary details about the structure of the test and help students in getting to know the test dates for IELTS/ TOEFL, register online for it. We also provide training and comprehensive practice to secure high scores on self-support basis.
ORGANIZING ON-SPOT ADMISSIONS
- We give our students an opportunity to meet the delegates of various Universities/ Colleges, wherein they not only get a chance to get their doubts clarified about the University and the course but even get On-Spot offer letters.
- Our counselors and trained staff guide the students with different types of accommodation which fit into their needs and budget.
- Applying for a visa can be complicated. Our counselors are up to date with visa policies and can guide the students through the visa application process right from filling up applications, providing guidance and conducting mock interviews and help with the checklist of requirements.
- We take care of booking flights for our students well in advance to allow ideal departure dates, routes and discounts.
PRE DEPARTURE BRIEFINGS
- We do host pre-departure briefings throughout the year to help prepare the students for their life in their new country. We also advise them on ticketing, foreign exchange, travel insurance, opening a bank account and international calling cards.
POST ARRIVAL PROBLEM SOLVING
- We are constantly in touch with the Universities/ Colleges to ensure that our students do not face any problem related to accommodation, course, etc and hence provide enough support to them in their early stages in a new country when things would be new and unfamiliar.